The process is quite simple, really. Just come check out Surf city Connection at two consecutive Lunch meetings as our guest. you are welcome to attend the initial meeting at no charge. If our group impresses you and you think you’d like to join, then let us know at your second meeting. We will then arrange for an inspector to meet you at your home or business for an interview.You will sit out your third meeting while we vote on whether to approve your business. You will then be informed of your membership status and allowed to attend the next meeting. Welcome aboard!
How to Join
Keep in mind that we are ONLY looking for quality members to join our group: people that we can send business and who are willing to do the same for us.
Here are the 4 Questions technique that should allow you to invite anyone to a Surfcity Connection meeting:
Additional ideas include:
Why Join Us
- You get to talk about your business at each meeting, giving you ample opportunity to “train” your new-found “sales force” about your products and/or services and the kind of referrals you are looking for.
- Qualified business referrals are given at each meeting, and often before the meetings via email or phone notification. It is common to see 50 referrals exchanged each week in this dynamic group.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- On a pre-determined schedule, you are able to display your products and/or services; then the next week you speak about your business, putting the spotlight on you and your business.
- Our group meets on a weekly basis and regular attendance of all members is required to keep the constant flow of business referrals.
- Meetings always begin and end on time so that you can confidently plan your work schedule.
- Many of the members of our referral network have been able to save the expense of maintaining a sales staff or advertising budget due to the consistent volume of business they receive from the group.
- The members of Surf City Connection welcome proactive, productive people who want to see results in their business growth.